Quality suspension parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scengineer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm planning on installing a rough country 6 in lift on my 03 ta-slow soon. I've already replaced the pitman and idler arms, but I'd like to replace control arms, CV axles, tie rods, etc while I'm at it. What's the best place to order quality parts from? Also, what do yall like as far as wheels and tires? I'll be going with 35s.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can use Rock Auto and use the discount code: BAEBAF5AB021BA for an extra 5% off till March 31.

Wheels are your call but what are you planning to do with the rig after you are done? Crawling and mud running wants 2 different styles of tires.

OP
OP
S

scengineer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No extreme off roads type of activity. The most it will probably see of the off roads is my dirt road to be honest. I'll probably go with all terrains.

OP
OP
S

scengineer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used rockauto to buy control arms, tie rods, calipers, brakes, rotors, and wheel hubs. The discount code came in handy so thank you. Also have some fuel wheels and toyo tires on the way. Didnt realize that the stock tires wouldnt fit over the new knuckles so I cant lower the front end to finish the lift until my tires come in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs