Putco premium LED dome lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris4851

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Putco premium LED dome lights P/N 980008? Looks like you can get these on amazon for $179, I know thats steep however they claim it's 18x brighter than stock.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
you can find kit out there for less. Anything led will be brighter than stock

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try superbrightleds.com or vleds.com, work just as good and much cheaper to do your entire truck IMO. I got all mine from super bright and they work great, no issues.

OP
OP
C

chris4851

Reaction score
Yea I have looked at the superbrightleds and Vleds all of which are cheaper and straightforward to install. Just saw these on the Putco website and haven't heard much about them. The light output looks so much brighter due to the quantity of LEDs on the board. Wasn't sure if anyone has seen them in action.

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen their dome lights, but I do have their reverse lights and they are very bright, it's the Neutron light and only has 3 LEDs but lights up great

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Putco premium LED dome lights P/N 980008? Looks like you can get these on amazon for $179, I know thats steep however they claim it's 18x brighter than stock.

holy crap! why are they so expensive? i got the entire led kit for the interior of our trucks from hidguy when i got my headlights. his were $45 and i thought that was pretty expensive for some little $1 LEDs on a circuit board but $180? that seems a bit extreme.

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will smoke vleds sbl on prices one year,warranty as,well. www.hyper-leds.weebly.com I will hopefully be setup as,a preferred vendor on here in the next week or two

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14