Put up your speaker box pix and custom install pix up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is not really "custom" besides the grey vinyl but I figured I'd throw it up anyway. Btw, this pick is about 2yrs old and I know there was alot of junk in my trunk.

23099350060_large.jpg

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work JK!
Thanks bro.
how did that fiberglass one sound?? doesnt seem like it had alot of airspace for those subs, i like the concept and i wouldnt mind having one like that but alot bigger

If I remember right, it was just over 1.5 cu ft per sub. I was building the box for a different set of subs, then the customer changed his mind at the last minute and wanted the PPI subs. They wouldn't fit becuase of the huge basket/motor structure, so I ended up having to invert them. Sounded pretty good. Nice and tight, but still dropped low enough for techno and rap type music.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
only thing custom about mine is its custom built to fit exactly into the curviture under my silverados seat. Its only got a P3 Rockford fosgate sub in there. But I hope to Upgrade it to a W7 JL sub. Hoping it will fit too.

radio4.jpg

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
has anyone tried to replicate the JL Audio stealth box? I want a bit more pound in the truck without sacrificing its usability... and i dont think i can get rid of the spare JK ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518