Push bar question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reasons why in particular? Can I have first dibs if that happens? :D

What are those things under your running boards? o_O

1. Prolly tape or something from when it was painted
2. The horns from my train horn are bolted in the holes where the bottom of the push bar is. In the area of the tow hooks. The problem its 2 bolts. 1 bolt is there for the horn, but i cant put the other bolt in due to the solid steel from push bar. I dont want to drive one day and my horn falls.
3. Unless you coming to vegas, i dont really want to deal with shipping. Unless you willing to pay, its pretty heavy.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Prolly tape or something from when it was painted
2. The horns from my train horn are bolted in the holes where the bottom of the push bar is. In the area of the tow hooks. The problem its 2 bolts. 1 bolt is there for the horn, but i cant put the other bolt in due to the solid steel from push bar. I dont want to drive one day and my horn falls.
3. Unless you coming to vegas, i dont really want to deal with shipping. Unless you willing to pay, its pretty heavy.

Understood. Do you find it get's in the way whenever you want to wash the truck?

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood. Do you find it get's in the way whenever you want to wash the truck?

i've been running go rhino on this tahoe as well as my previous tahoe for years now. I have never had any issued with car washes, only pain in the ass comes when you have to dry the water off the headlights and you have to stick your hand inbetween the bars lol. carwashes are no problem though