Purchased a 2019 Suburban Premier...Wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this yesterday after viewing it on a lot and wanting to trade in our 2015. Stepping up to the Premier model is really nice, love all the tech inside it. I feel like I got a decent deal on it, considering the prices of used cars these days. My only thought is that I want to change the wheels to the ones that have less chrome and more black on them. Thoughts?

I really think its beautiful.

IMG_3307.JPG

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It your truck so change to whatever wheels you want. If those are in good shape throw them up on FB Marketplace and you'll get some of your money back.

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same with our 18 YXK with the 22"'s. Yes, search FBM for take offs and you will find or should find a good amount one options from 2022 models. I paid $1,200 for our 20" AT4 take offs and sold my 22's for $1,300. Hust a heads up, the TPMS from the 2022's will not work on our generation so you will have to swap them out. Discount Tire will install the new ones for less than $100

Randy Wood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think they will look great. I purchased my 2017 Premier model with them already installed!tempImageIgVKzW.jpg