Programming the power window switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkitec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone please help, I've scoured google for days now and I can't find instructions. The replacement switch has a tag on it that claims no programming is required, but the only button that works is the drivers window. The dealer is asking $100+ to do it, I can't afford $20 let alone $100, is there some way to make this work or do I just put the old switch back in and live with no working drivers window?

Last edited:

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone please help, I've scoured google for days now and I can't find instructions. The replacement switch has a tag on it that claims no programming is required, but the only button that works is the drivers window. The dealer is asking $100+ to do it, I can't afford $20 let alone $100, is there some way to make this work or do I just put the old switch back in and deal with no drivers window?

Others with more personal experience will hopefully chime in on this, but it is my understanding that you need to program your switch to your vehicle’s set-up. The only possible way to not need to do this if you got a used switch from a vehicle that has the same options as your vehicle. If you can find someone with a Tech-2, they might be able to program it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts