Production update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveo123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Covert on 183. I ordered mine right before stay at home orders.

Heads up, Covert on 183 use to be very reputable and took care of me fairly, but in the past year or so they started charging $2k for nitrogen air in the tires and vin etching. I thought they would be my go to repeat business dealership but after trying to make a few deals happen with them since they started this “addendum” as they call it, I will no longer be giving them my business.

cdgtahoe

Reaction score
Heads up, Covert on 183 use to be very reputable and took care of me fairly, but in the past year or so they started charging $2k for nitrogen air in the tires and vin etching. I thought they would be my go to repeat business dealership but after trying to make a few deals happen with them since they started this “addendum” as they call it, I will no longer be giving them my business.
Thanks will see how it goes.

navi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well our Tahoe sold a little quicker than expected so I placed an order for a 2021 suburban, no telling when it will be here, sooner the better! Sure was hard not to take advantage of the almost 6k rebate offered on 2020 suburbans though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2