Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea so out the door is $42,500.

I'm crunching the numbers will see if I pull the trigger.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did $5500 get added to it?

He didn't get into details. He told me if I find a tahoe that is cheaper that he would match the price. I did find one $1,200 cheaper and I sent him the add. Haven't hear from him yet.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He didn't get into details. He told me if I find a tahoe that is cheaper that he would match the price. I did find one $1,200 cheaper and I sent him the add. Haven't hear from him yet.

So they told you it was $37k and then added a mysterious $5500 to it?

Run away.

Or tell the GM you want the $37k plus tax and title as promised and see what they say.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So they told you it was $37k and then added a mysterious $5500 to it?

Run away.

Or tell the GM you want the $37k plus tax and title as promised and seewhattheysay.

Yea that dealer is on stand by.

I found a cheaper Tahoe LS (also have an appointment) and I asked my local dealer if they can match the price of $36,789 they said they could. We have an appointment tonight will see if we strike a deal. This is for a 2019 LS Tahoe 0 miles.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just got back from my local dealer. Test drove the Tahoe for an LS that SUV is sweet.

We got to the numbers they wanted $44,768 OTD. I told them that I was looking at 41k they didn't want to play. So we called it a night. Now my wife is in love with the Tahoe. I told her to just wait if anything there are sales at the end of the year.

I'll post if I get an update.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got back from my local dealer. Test drove the Tahoe for an LS that SUV is sweet.

We got to the numbers they wanted $44,768 OTD. I told them that I was looking at 41k they didn't want to play. So we called it a night. Now my wife is in love with the Tahoe. I told her to just wait if anything there are sales at the end of the year.

I'll post if I get an update.

Dude. What are these dealers adding for $7k???

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dude. What are these dealers adding for $7k???

So this is the break down.

The Tahoe I saw for $37k did not have a 3rd row and it was priced at $42k (I live in California so that might be it)

Yesterday's Tahoe MSRP was $49k and OTD they wanted $44.768. I'm still waiting for them to call me back if they ever do.

Saw another LS in LA area they wanted $47k. Before taxes MSRP was $51k.

I don't know if LS are pricey or they or they just don't want to budge with the price.

Still shopping.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe I saw for $37k did not have a 3rd row and it was priced at $42k (I live in California so that might be it)

But after that happened you said:

“I found a cheaper Tahoe LS (also have an appointment) and I asked my local dealer if they can match the price of $36,789 they said they could”

What happened to that one? How did another $36k Tahoe go to 44k?

Last edited:

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
But after that happened you said:

“I found a cheaper Tahoe LS (also have an appointment) and I asked my local dealer if they can match the price of $36,789 they said they could”

What happened to that one? How did another $36k Tahoe go to 44k?

My local dealer went through the add and said that they were combining incentives between the lease and $1500 cash back,and he said it was one or the other.

To local dealer had a LS for 40k and out the door was 44k. They just said they would match that offer to reel me in once I was there they showed me all the incentives.