Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen several navi's over the past few weeks and man are they nice. Too much coin but I was impressed. I looked at another expedition over the weekend but think I'm still leaning towards a new burb premier or denali XL. This is Assuming I can find one buffeting-free.

I hate the back gate of the navi. But absolutely love the rest of it. Not nearly as garish as the esky.

What your take on the expedition after driving it? Seems really nicely equipped and is crushing in comparison tests.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the back gate of the navi. But absolutely love the rest of it. Not nearly as garish as the esky.

What your take on the expedition after driving it? Seems really nicely equipped and is crushing in comparison tests.

I didn't get to drive...I happen to notice in passing that my local dealer had a limited max so I stopped and did a walk around and noticed it was unlocked so I checked it out. 2min later the salesperson said it just sold and new owner was picking it up that day. It's a small dealer and so far they've received 3 expy's and have all sold within a week of arriving. two standard length and one max.

Again, it was very nice and the fit and finish seemed very good. however, outside of the Navi, I prefer the overall stance of the GM models.

tomas21

Reaction score
Any prices paid for Tahoe LT w/ Luxury pkg, tow pkg, bucket seats, and nav (before tax and title)?

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
GMC announced 10% off Yukon/XL Denali MSRP today. Advertised prices I'm seeing online dropped a lot. About to last Dec/Jan prices. It's probably a good time to buy a Denali if one is in the market for a new one.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC announced 10% off Yukon/XL Denali MSRP today. Advertised prices I'm seeing online dropped a lot. About to last Dec/Jan prices. It's probably a good time to buy a Denali if one is in the market for a new one.
WOw! you are right...I checked yesterday and didn't see much movement. Now many sites have new pricing. Thanks for the heads up!

tomas21

Reaction score
Got a 2018 Tahoe LT Summit White / Black
MSRP: $59,240
Price: $51,750
Options: Navigation, Luxury, Max Towing, Second row buckets, wheel lock, roof rack, rear cargo mat, rear cargo shade

Last edited:

Jennifer Walters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali.
MSRP: $76,675
Paid: $66,294
Iridium Metallic w/ Black interior.
Options: Denali package, DVD video in Headrests, Driver assist, 22" upgraded wheels.

I was happy with the deal. :)

RedAggie03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2018 Chevy Suburban LS - Tungsten Metallic
- All-Season Package (Includes Max Trailering Package)
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package
- Katzkin 3-Row Leather Kit Installed
- Wheel locks & tint

MSRP $54,420
Paid $50,490.25 OTD

I got $31k trade-in on my 2014 F150 FX4 (good deal) and I also got 0% for 72 months on the difference. The trade in was $4-$6k more than any other quote I got, so I'm happy with that.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali.
MSRP: $76,675
Paid: $66,294
Iridium Metallic w/ Black interior.
Options: Denali package, DVD video in Headrests, Driver assist, 22" upgraded wheels.

I was happy with the deal. :)

Nice work! ~15% off.

My sticker was 76k and I think I got it for 68k. But I special ordered it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu