Prices changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rydogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I am not getting email notifications anymore for some reason. I just contacted the sales person and sent them the link that was included in this forum about Chevy having price protection: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/04/gm-is-offering-price-protection-on-sold-customer-orders/

They came back and said that they would be mailing me a check for the difference. I got it within 3 days. It was very simple. I basically just had to mention it to them. I hope that you all have the same success.

marvcus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is a sure way to get the prices down; to stop buying for MSRP and above. I would think it would take 30-60 days if zero dealerships got any sales.

It’s like the Robin Hood/GameStop stock thing. Everyone banded together to drive the stock price up. This would be the opposite where everyone stuck to their guns to drive the price down.

It would work, but not likely going to happen. Maybe it’ll happen with the coming recession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons