Price increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key is “retail sold order.” Meaning the dealer has to have checked the “retail sold” box on the order, not a retail stock order. Some dealers, including mine, order retail stock and just promise it to you. This allows them a little more flexibility if the buyer backs out, they have it on their lot for more than 72 hrs, etc. Net, just because you “ordered” it, doesn’t mean it is a “retail sold order” to GM.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
The key is “retail sold order.” Meaning the dealer has to have checked the “retail sold” box on the order, not a retail stock order. Some dealers, including mine, order retail stock and just promise it to you. This allows them a little more flexibility if the buyer backs out, they have it on their lot for more than 72 hrs, etc. Net, just because you “ordered” it, doesn’t mean it is a “retail sold order” to GM.

I was also told retail sold orders get produced and deliver faster than retail stock order.

smokey_mountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew, no wonder my order has not been picked up by GM, my order does not appear to be "sold order", man I suspect I will be looking at $2-3K more by the time they pick up. All deposits in my state for full-size are non-refundable. If I cancel, I am out of $1000, or maybe I should buy it and immediately re-sell it to cover my costs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094