Pressing down brake pedal activates left turn signal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolmanop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, so the other day I noticed my left turn signal wasn't working, if I pull the turn signal lever down to activate the left signal it holds solid without blinking once. First thing I do is try flipping it up and the right signal works fine. After this I noticed that whenever I press down my brake pedal it also lights up the left turn signal on my dash and outside of my yukon, the brake lights in the back will both be illuminated properly but the turn signal in the front will be on still. I'm lost as to why that might be, I try not to mess with the electrical side of everything because there is so much I don't know but I did check the grounds under the driver's side front door and the one ground on the driver's side under the rear light housing, no corrosion but still cleaned them all off and the issue persists. any help would be appreciated.

Joeltz

Reaction score
On my 2005 Avalanche Same problem AND turn signal would cancel cruise control

on passenger side back by rear bumper there was a junction box with 3-4 harness plugs going to it. Maybe a 40$ part… problem solved !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727