PPV with Non-PPV Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mp_tx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a thread on this a while back.

I have a '15 PPV that my dealer reprogrammed for the factory 20" wheels. I bought an '18 in January and they were unable up do it for the '18. I bought a speedometer calibrator and it did the trick.

All the local dealers refused to recalibrate my 16 PPV. Said it was policy from corporate who would not send the new reprogramming code for ANY PPV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14PPVHOE

Reaction score
Here's how mine now looks with 20" Silverado rims.
The police type I'll keep for winter.........

P6241335 e.JPG P7041416.JPG P7221521.JPG

Last edited:

Bowtie Bob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 brand new 17 inch silver steelies from a 2018 SSV Tahoe for sale if you are interested. These have the triangular openings instead of the oval homes and look better IMHO. the lug nuts and center-caps are included. These are also great for winter or off road tires so you don't mess up your ally wheels.

ATX 14

Reaction score
All the local dealers refused to recalibrate my 16 PPV. Said it was policy from corporate who would not send the new reprogramming code for ANY PPV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have an Autocal and it recalibrated my speedometer since I'm running 20" wheels on my 16 PPV. May want to look into something similar to recalibrate your speedometer.