PPV / SSV / Admin Package Owners - What do you Think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what push bar did you go with and did you have to cut holes to mount it

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post pics of the ranch hand? I need to see if there is room for a hood deflector

Or if even needed lol

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went ahead and made the upgrade from a 2013 to a 2017. What a difference!! I liked my 2013 a lot, but this thing is in an entierly different league. I purchased a Silver PPV with tow package, remote start, and the civilian console....it's nice to feel like I'm driving a "normal" car. I also have a iO6 radio upgrade on the way from gm-navigation.com. And I don't miss the spotlight at all! The previous PPV just felt so spartan, this thing feels much more luxurious.

Below is a side-by-side of the old and the new. Obviously I still have to get my emergency gear installed. Troy Products makes a siren controller and radio head console that replaces the overhead light console, so I won't really have to change anything on the interior.

sxrplrb.jpg

6DKOHVc.jpg

CC-OH-CHCO-7-DS-VIEW.jpg

Sigh, so I guess this means you're leaving the NNBS PPV Tahoe thread? Sorry to see you go.

Nice ride, though!! If my 2012 Caprice keeps giving me crap, I may move into one of these. Not sure two Tahoes will fit in our garage, though. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sigh, so I guess this means you're leaving the NNBS PPV Tahoe thread? Sorry to see you go.

Nice ride, though!! If my 2012 Caprice keeps giving me crap, I may move into one of these. Not sure two Tahoes will fit in our garage, though. :)
Just curious--what's up with the caprice? I love those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts