PPV Front and Rear Coil Spring Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Look carrying 800 pounds of gear and a dog. I dont need to be 0 to 100 in 4 sec. My hoe isn't sluggish. Most people who drive exotic cars can't drive them worth a ****. If they do they brake traction and spin out. Not all but most. I have a saying I tell my dog and he has a spot in the truck he wedges himself into when I need to move with urgency. I push my hoe 140. If I cant catch them then the stop sticks i have arranged up front will. I have a policy I follow. If in doubt run them down. I have chased some cars that have went faster than me sure. But not to long they always seem to wreck. But I have to tell you, with 800 pounds of gear it goes thru the road course like a dream. It drifts alittle but just enough. Not a lot of body roll if any.

Last edited:

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 5.3 tahoe with 3.08 gears is straight sluggish. Eventually sure the top speed is not bad but acceleration is pure crap. Is what it is. Maybe you’ve never driven anything actually quick? Seems that way.

Eod1

Reaction score
To bad you dont know me. I have a 4x4 diesel race truck that beat Corvettes and high end sports cars all day long on the drag strip. You want to know what's fast. DIESEL. Now I've been in things you could only dream of. How about a prototype 4 wheel drive electric bronco. We can't keep the wheels from spinning at any speed. We are working on that. Sky diving, being pushed on a rocket sled. Yes I know what fast is. I also know normal people like yourself couldn't handle what fast really is. Now back to pushing my brick down the road. My hoe isn't sluggish. My throttle response is right on for a 5.3 and I get 16 to 19 on the highway. If you would put the grill cheese sandwich down and ask your mom if you could drive that might make a difference.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad you dont know me. I have a 4x4 diesel race truck that beat Corvettes and high end sports cars all day long on the drag strip. You want to know what's fast. DIESEL. Now I've been in things you could only dream of. How about a prototype 4 wheel drive electric bronco. We can't keep the wheels from spinning at any speed. We are working on that. Sky diving, being pushed on a rocket sled. Yes I know what fast is. I also know normal people like yourself couldn't handle what fast really is. Now back to pushing my brick down the road. My hoe isn't sluggish. My throttle response is right on for a 5.3 and I get 16 to 19 on the highway. If you would put the grill cheese sandwich down and ask your mom if you could drive that might make a difference.
Alright there guy. Glad you get defensive easily and take to name calling lol. You can say what you want but numbers don’t lie. A ppv isn’t quick. Maybe compared to other run of the mill SUV’s it’s marginally faster. It’s ok to lose.

Eod1

Reaction score
A 5.3 tahoe with 3.08 gears is straight sluggish. Eventually sure the top speed is not bad but acceleration is pure crap. Is what it is. Maybe you’ve never driven anything actually quick? Seems that way.

Here is what started it. Your opinion. You see the way you phrased this was wrong. Your opinion is just that. The Numbers that you talk about are someone else's opinion. If I told you your a dumbass, that's my opinion even if my numbers show you are one doesn't mean your one from someone else's point of view. See how that works. My hoe is faster than a stock hoe. It's faster than a civilian hoe. I'm sorry your hoe just doesn't do it for you. Get a new hoe. Now my dodge 2500 street truck is faster than my hoe which from the way you talk is faster than your hoe. But talking out your ass like I have never been fast is spectaculation. You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. It seems that way doesn't it.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what started it. Your opinion. You see the way you phrased this was wrong. Your opinion is just that. The Numbers that you talk about are someone else's opinion. If I told you your a dumbass, that's my opinion even if my numbers show you are one doesn't mean your one from someone else's point of view. See how that works. My hoe is faster than a stock hoe. It's faster than a civilian hoe. I'm sorry your hoe just doesn't do it for you. Get a new hoe. Now my dodge 2500 street truck is faster than my hoe which from the way you talk is faster than your hoe. But talking out your ass like I have never been fast is spectaculation. You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. It seems that way doesn't it.
Michigan police data testing is opinion? Motortrend data testing is opinion?

OK GUY

Eod1

Reaction score
Yes it is. Was it done by a human? Did any of them have a bias? You wouldn't know would you? I know cops that love the baton. I know cops that wouldn't wear them to save their life. Would I trust them watching my back? Sure would. Dont take to heart what others tell you. I don't care if they are fox news. It opinion only. That's it. If Michigan state police say it's ok to eat dog **** I bet you would be first in line right?

Eod1

Reaction score
You could probably get sway bars off a 1/2 ton chevy to make it softer.

Eod1

Reaction score
Just remember if you give it more room to roll left and right you will need more travel from bump stop to bump stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st