PPV front air dam/spoiler replaced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfi racing

Reaction score
Good to know, too bad you weren't nearby I would buy the one you didn't use. They go for about $60 up here, but seem to be unavailable right now in Canada for some reason, maybe the Chinese are still pissed at us...

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I swear I read somewhere on here about people trimming down or replacing the one on their rides with one off a PPV model because it was way shorter and improved ground clearance. Measured one on a '13 PPV and it was like 4" but was a afternarket replacement so I didnt know how that compared to a 'standard' one

That's for the '15+ Tahoe. The factory one is about 3" deep and has some 'wings' for lack of a better term, that add more depth on each side. Some are replacing these with the PPV spoiler, which looks to be about 1" deep. Trouble is, though, the PPV unit is about 4X the price.

For the NNBS body, though, they're all the same.

OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so Im not really losing it lol. Didnt know what the difference was. Was happy to find a good low price replacement to put on mine. Hoped the info might be helpful to somebody else looking for one