PPV 2" Drop From NorcalSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments..

@992dr - I saw your suspension write-up and knew I couldn't get that sophisticated. My results were good tho.

Mine was more complicated than sophisticated hahaha.
Even though I'm going to change it. I like it how it is for now.
Now, my next set up will be sophisticated.

Your end results look great.

badandyturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was more complicated than sophisticated hahaha.
Even though I'm going to change it. I like it how it is for now.
Now, my next set up will be sophisticated.

Your end results look great.

Then sell me your current setup. ;)

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you by chance buy all this in a kit, or did you have to order it all separately. I like that stance and how would you say the ride quality is in comparison to factory.

Parts:
Belltech 1-2 Struts (No spacers)
Belltech Shocks
Belltech 2" Springs

Results:
2" drop on all 4 corners
Much tighter ride
Decreased body roll
No change in comfort level with crew and associated payload

mnE87Fo.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you by chance buy all this in a kit, or did you have to order it all separately. I like that stance and how would you say the ride quality is in comparison to factory.

I set it all up for him and i put all parts together. Im a dealer for it all

B2sdad

Reaction score
does anybody know where I can buy some of those 8mm spacers? Belltech gives a part number of 25003-008, however when you search the website it comes back with no results found? I need to bring the front up just a little, my 24s rub more than I would like them too.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anybody know where I can buy some of those 8mm spacers? Belltech gives a part number of 25003-008, however when you search the website it comes back with no results found? I need to bring the front up just a little, my 24s rub more than I would like them too.

How many are you looking for?
I'm pretty sure I have some but am not sure where they'd be, I can check tomorrow but it will be later, if not tomorrow later Tuesday.

B2sdad

Reaction score
How many are you looking for?
I'm pretty sure I have some but am not sure where they'd be, I can check tomorrow but it will be later, if not tomorrow later Tuesday.
Anything you got helps man, I appreciate you! If I read the pdf from belltech correctly, I need 6 per strut to be at OEM height which is what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything you got helps man, I appreciate you! If I read the pdf from belltech correctly, I need 6 per strut to be at OEM height which is what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha, I'll more than likely have to check Tuesday but I'll be back.
If you want send me a PM (so I'll get an e-mail notification) tomorrow or Tuesday to remind me, my work schedule is kinda wacky and I don't want to forget.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just googled that Belltech 25003-008,looks like they’re no longer available.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bel-25003-008/reviews

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu