Power door locks/liftgate not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcj543

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The power door locks only work to lock/unlock the driver's door and even that doesn't work all the time. I can hear the locks trying to unlock but they don't. The power lift gate motor runs but does not open. Also, the instrument cluster panel lights are out where it displays the gear selection and odometer. I've checked fuses etc but can't seem to locate the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

vishnu619

Reaction score
Do you ever figure this out? The front power locks on my 2015 Tahoe stopped working today.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The power door locks only work to lock/unlock the driver's door and even that doesn't work all the time. I can hear the locks trying to unlock but they don't. The power lift gate motor runs but does not open. Also, the instrument cluster panel lights are out where it displays the gear selection and odometer. I've checked fuses etc but can't seem to locate the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
i have same exact problem ,check again fuses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts