Potential heartbreak. Might sell my new 2018 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got this, but when a dream car pops up, you have to strike. My dream car became available and I might have to sell my PPV. I’m probably going to lose money due to buying new tires and paying tax title license, but I’m starting say my goodbyes already….. if you know of anyone who might be interested, let me know. :(

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Well, I just got this, but when a dream car pops up, you have to strike. My dream car became available and I might have to sell my PPV. I’m probably going to lose money due to buying new tires and paying tax title license, but I’m starting say my goodbyes already….. if you know of anyone who might be interested, let me know. :(
What's the new whip going to be?

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I’m hoping it’s the Lincoln Continental. You don’t run across cars with heated massage front and rear seats very often. When you do, you just buy it…I missed out once before so I hope this deal works. I might have to sell this first, so we’ll see.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I’m hoping it’s the Lincoln Continental. You don’t run across cars with heated massage front and rear seats very often. When you do, you just buy it…I missed out once before so I hope this deal works. I might have to sell this first, so we’ll see.
K2s have those seats, even the pickups.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t do it. This truck is too awesome and cheap enough where I can do things with it. The Lincoln was about $15k more…nice, but can justify it.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. I am going to get a police center console that will fit an iPad mini, 8” 4 zone monitor, a front thermal camera and a rear camera. I’m installing my dash cam, and am considering the Tesla type screen. I’m also getting interior pieces to replace damaged ones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt