Post the Vehicle You Just Can't Quit Looking at

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhg I'm not a fan of the reapers at all! I drove one 4 or 5 years ago when they first came out. It had a 5.3 with a magnusson or whipple super charger and the axle wrap/wheel hop was terrible! Was decently quick for what it was but the styling is awful IMO.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaper truck...... Is it me, or,..... Something was missed, 'style-wise' about the headlight assy they used?
The weird space between the grill & headlight..... The space makes the interesting shape of the grill look 'aftermarket'.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reaper truck...... Is it me, or,..... Something was missed, 'style-wise' about the headlight assy they used?
The weird space between the grill & headlight..... The space makes the interesting shape of the grill look 'aftermarket'.
I don't want to like it.....but I can't help myself!!ARR.jpeg

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I don’t like the look very much but if you add a Baja style push bar and lights it would give it a better look. Kinda looks like a tacoma without it.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t like the look very much but if you add a Baja style push bar and lights it would give it a better look. Kinda looks like a tacoma without it.
it looks like a Chevy Silverado and a Dodge Ram had a baby!

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
( I'll try to write this story short)..... A friend is a Funny Car paint designer. In the early days, he also worked at the Design Studio in Pasadena, Calif. They were contracted to design most GM,Chrysler, Ford, etc., bodies. THEN, In the early '70's, GM corporate etc., decided to "streamline" body parts for assembly. The 'Big 3' described car body parts such as fender as a "quarter panel".... window post to ""A pillar".... so on & so on.. And the GM requirements reflected this....

GM lost the "SOUL" OF WHAT AN AUTOMOBILE WAS..... The cars started to look like boxes with ugly bumpers. These Pasadena artists were CAR GUYS..... They all quit.
Guess who grabbed these artists? Japan. Then the Dastun 'Fairlady' turned into the Datsun 240Z. Honda revamped the Accord.
GM is still screwing up. ( Look what happened to the 'retro Camero' look??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011