Post pics of your systems!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I like them, really depends on a person's preference. I like my stereo a bit brighter than most so metal tweeters don't bother me as long as you run lots of power to them. Certain measures have been taken to ensure my stereo remains in the vehicle.

Im only pumping 75w RMS per channel. Enough???

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I ran 200 to each channel in my old tahoe, 150rms is solid then you can keep the gains down and enjoy some ridiculous mids.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I ran 200 to each channel in my old tahoe, 150rms is solid then you can keep the gains down and enjoy some ridiculous mids.

Time for an amp upgrade then lol. But those speaks are supposed to max out at 100 rms. OR can they take more power??

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
they'll take more, just needs to be tune properly. I'd invest in the Imprint dsp processor for your truck since you have an alpine deck, right? you have to get a certified shop to tune it with the alpine software but they can set it up perfect.