Positive remarks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pauly1119

Reaction score
Well after a few maintenance issues I figured out over the weekend I’ll have to say this old girl (2001 Yukon XL 106k miles) is still an absolute pleasure to own and drive. It drives better than my wife’s 2021 Infinity QX60. It still feels like a new luxury SUV and see absolutely no reason to spend close to 100k for a new one. I use this truck specifically to drive to work which is a 180 miles round trip twice a week and is perfect for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 8

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There was a time that I was gonna sell my 05 Z71 and boy, that would have been a big mistake. I thought I wanted a 3/4 ton Suburban NBS but our plans have changed and the Tahoe is still the rig I have full confidence in to climb in and drive to the east coast and back with no fears. Most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. GM, needs to retool and start making them new again. This 2001 Yukon is a great example of....well.....greatness.

I still say the same thing about my favorite handguns too. The Ruger "P" series are unbeatable, IMO.

Last edited: