Poll for photoshop contest

Vote for your favorite ride

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ECO.. if you win this with a graphic transparency , roof rack delete.. and a 2 dimensional set of tourens im gonna pee myself

I seriously was thinking the same thing...

Ima pull a Kayne on you if you win! :D

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

MOB, I think we getting robbed here, man....

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol dont get mad ECO..

Mine looks like an RC car.. Nali cut half his front wheel off.. and Mikes shit... looks like a purple amigo with 16 inch spinners.. lol... Blue for the winnnnnnnn :D

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
ECO.. if you win this with a graphic transparency , roof rack delete.. and a 2 dimensional set of tourens im gonna pee myself

For me it's not always about how much chopping it has but more about what the finished product looks like. I don't even always know how much work goes into these things as I am not familiar with the software. 05nali's looks to me as a PS noob that it has more work but I didn't care for the 2 door Avalanche look even though it was done well, so I voted for Erik.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude i was just messing with him.. i usually try to keep mystuff out of these contests just because i get paid to do ps work so i think i look at the rides a lil different and my opinions are a lil stilted.. thats why i ususally try to do something super out there that takes a lil bit of hand painting and grafting to do.. something the average ps dude will never HAVE to learn.. regardless of how it ends up LOOKING..

Its not a ps contest on a ps forum.. its a ps contest on a TRUCK forum.. lol.. eco did do some real work on it.. dont get me wrong.. and its all in fun.. nalis shit was ugly as ****.. but i think it had a few more tricks in it IMO..

IM not hating on ECO and i think he knows that..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts