OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Dealers are greedy. Their stuff is great, while your stuff is junk--that's their attitude anyway.

Thing is, it was a private seller. Rigs like this are going for high dollar still in this area. Lack of rust problems also comes in to play.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'd be very surprised if he got anything near the asking price. I didn't pay near that much for my '04 5 years ago and it had only 89K on the clock. Currently at about 107K, and little to no rust.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You got it right. I had the right vehicle but there was another one I looked at that was not a dealership and I mixed them up when I said dealership or private seller. At a dealership it sold higher than I would have ever paid and you can bet it was financed.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got it right. I had the right vehicle but there was another one I looked at that was not a dealership and I mixed them up when I said dealership or private seller. At a dealership it sold higher than I would have ever paid and you can bet it was financed.
That is an outrageous amount. However, with all the craziness going on right now, chip shortages, preventing most manufacturers from supplying the trucks that are in demand, prices for new are going up. And when new goes up, so do the used rigs..!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have looked and having problems finding. I want to put a flat black bow tie on the grille but I am also wanting to replace the front grille with new but also have the two wings that extend under the headlamps be flat black and the rest of the frame flat black. I also want the border around the bow tie to be white or silver. Looked all over ebay with no luck. Any thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid