OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Where did you order the Hellwig bars from? I still need a front to match my rear, always looking for a better price if that's even possible.

ebay. The seller is neverenoughauto. My front kit for my 2005 Z71 is #7702 at $262.59 and the rear kit is #7701 at $365.51. Free shipping.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I wanted the same set up for front and rear and no mix. I am still spending Christmas bonus money so, I want it right. I think it was @iamdub that gave me a dig the other day about after I do all this list of things I am gonna have the knock sensors pop up. The parts for that are in my cart at RA already because he is right, it will happen. I can't just get complacent and figure I have planned for everything and he reminded me of that.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted the same set up for front and rear and no mix. I am still spending Christmas bonus money so, I want it right. I think it was @iamdub that gave me a dig the other day about after I do all this list of things I am gonna have the knock sensors pop up. The parts for that are in my cart at RA already because he is right, it will happen. I can't just get complacent and figure I have planned for everything and he reminded me of that.

Flattering, but I can't take credit for that. Or maybe I did say that. I don't know. I can't be held responsible for what comes outta my face hole after 6pm.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
your gonna get all that done and bam knock sensor code, lol just a matter of time..... how many miles on it?
Flattering, but I can't take credit for that. Or maybe I did say that. I don't know. I can't be held responsible for what comes outta my face hole after 6pm.

You are right. It was @Doubeleive and not you but both of you give sage advice so I got you mixed up. Maybe not sage but maybe you both predict the future with uncanny results.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well, my new cluster was supposed to be here today, via USPS. I knew that coming all the way across the states and ordered on the 9th but not picked up by the USPS that it would never make it here by the 15th with the very unreliable USPS. It has shown In Transit now for the past 2 days. I can only assume that the weather has something top do with the delay. I hope it gets here tomorrow at least.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my new cluster was supposed to be here today, via USPS. I knew that coming all the way across the states and ordered on the 9th but not picked up by the USPS that it would never make it here by the 15th with the very unreliable USPS. It has shown In Transit now for the past 2 days. I can only assume that the weather has something top do with the delay. I hope it gets here tomorrow at least.

I’ve had a bunch of delays with the usps lately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent