Please Welcome LOCK'ER DOWN to TYF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, please welcome Bobby at LOCK'ER DOWN Security Products to TYF. He has a number of security console options for us to check out.

RGNEWELL2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks and glad to be here.
To all,
I manufacture Lock'er Down™ Security Products and I sell other related products at http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com
All forum members will receive a 10% discount by using coupon code Tahoe at check out. Most of the products I manufacture will ship free.
Dealer inquiries are welcome.
I used to be a distributor for Console Vault, and am closing them out at steep discounts. I also have some Console Vaults that were used as display items extra cheap, but not listed on the site.
Thanks all,
Bobby Newell

jutte73

Reaction score
Do you make anything for the 2002 tahoe? everything I have been able to find is 2003 and up.

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New VersaSafe™

Do you make anything for the 2002 tahoe? everything I have been able to find is 2003 and up.
I have a new safe in production that can be used when a custom model is not available. It is called the VersaSafe and is 10" wide, 15" long and 10.25" high. It can be bolted to the floor behind the front seat or way in the back. Door opening is big enough for letter size file folders. Price is $269, but you get 10% off using the coupon code "Tahoe" at check out.
http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/LockerDown_VersaSafe_p/ld2000.htm
Thanks,
Bobby
Safe should be ready in a couple of weeks.

2000Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am also wondering about 2000 chevy tahoe products as i havent seen any and a search turned up nothing ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal