Please Show photos of your customized Engine Cover, Fuel Rail Covers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Looking for ideas! Please share photos of your custom(ized) Engine covers, fuel rail covers, etc. If anyone has them, I'd really like to see modified Camaro/Corvette fuel rail covers or Corvette/Camaro/TBSSS or ??? engine covers you have reworked to fit over the truck intake manifold. Thanks!

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a water transfer film. I get the film & activator from a company called OHW Paint. Their base color paints are also really good but I've also used regular krylon or rustoleum as a base too. Paint the product in the base color, in this case I used blue, and then you would fill a vessel large enough to fit the part in with warm water. Lay the film across the water and spray with the activator then push the part through the film & it transfers to it. The film I used in this case was a skull print. Ive also done headlights in carbon fiber, and some other trim pieces in carbon & also a flame pattern.

OP
OP
m1949

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Thanks for your ideas. I really like the dipped finish. Maybe I'll give it a try. I decided to go a different route and made a new engine/fuel rail cover from fiberglass. Here's a couple of photos.finish1.jpgbadge3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99TahoeTruckster

Latest posts