Plain N Simple - Esky Log

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code 0010 keeps coming up, autocal says it’s the ECM.

Beginning to think something is ******. It’s running like hell.

Stalled earlier in traffic and took a couple tries to get started again. I’m wondering if I’m running the completely wrong tune. Got to get back home and check out the files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Code 0010 keeps coming up, autocal says it’s the ECM.

Beginning to think something is ******. It’s running like hell.

Stalled earlier in traffic and took a couple tries to get started again. I’m wondering if I’m running the completely wrong tune. Got to get back home and check out the files.

How'd it check out?

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd it check out?

Code P0010 keeps popping up. Apparently it has to do with the cam and VVT. Would that be a tuning issue or installation?

I sent a data log to Justin, waiting on a response. Really hoping it’s a tuning issue.

I did a couple WOT pulls from a stop for the log and even with it not being 100% it’s pretty strong. Can’t wait to see what it’s like when it’s healthy and I can really push it, little concerned right now doing anything more than just cruising. It’s stalled 4-5 times so far and makes a really concerning grinding noise occasionally at low RPMs.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Code P0010 keeps popping up. Apparently it has to do with the cam and VVT. Would that be a tuning issue or installation?

I sent a data log to Justin, waiting on a response. Really hoping it’s a tuning issue.

I did a couple WOT pulls from a stop for the log and even with it not being 100% it’s pretty strong. Can’t wait to see what it’s like when it’s healthy and I can really push it, little concerned right now doing anything more than just cruising. It’s stalled 4-5 times so far and makes a really concerning grinding noise occasionally at low RPMs.

I had the stage 3 btr truck cam in my 6.0 and it was a blast to drive! I hope it's something stupid simple--and cheap--to get you on the right track. Good luck.

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the stage 3 btr truck cam in my 6.0 and it was a blast to drive! I hope it's something stupid simple--and cheap--to get you on the right track. Good luck.

Just went by the shop that did the install and they are saying it’s in the tune.

Anxiously awaiting a response/revised tune from Justin.

Also hoping I’m not doing any damage to it until the tuning issue is resolved.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just went by the shop that did the install and they are saying it’s in the tune.

Anxiously awaiting a response/revised tune from Justin.

Also hoping I’m not doing any damage to it until the tuning issue is resolved.

Did the shop offer a tune, along with the install?

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the shop offer a tune, along with the install?

For an additional $450. That’s why I went with BB in the first place, would never need to pay for a new tune unless the mod bug really gets me.

If it was RWD and we could put it on a dyno that would be another story.

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some dumbass installed the wrong tune file. Wonder who that is...

Running better now but I do have a random misfire I’ve got to get handled. Back to the shop tmrw.

Once it’s 100% I’ll get some decent videos.