Pioneer radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
kbuskill does the maestro RR put the rear camera screen on the headunit. Right now my rear camera view is on my rear view mirror. Or I will have to splice into the camera feed to get to display on the new Kenwood headunit.

Thanks,
Ramiro

You will have to splice it.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
You will have to splice it.

Kbuskill do you happen to remember which cable there are. I never got around to splicing them when I had my Rosen stereo. I ran the video cable to it back then. Hopefully I exposed the wires I need back then. I will see when I install my new headunit

Ramiro

kbuskill

Reaction score
Kbuskill do you happen to remember which cable there are. I never got around to splicing them when I had my Rosen stereo. I ran the video cable to it back then. Hopefully I exposed the wires I need back then. I will see when I install my new headunit

Ramiro

My Burb had the video in the HU from the factory instead of in the mirror.

You can tap into the video feed under the driver's side dash. Can't remember the exact wire colors or location but it has been done many times and is pretty well documented so shouldn't be hard to find the info.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
My Burb had the video in the HU from the factory instead of in the mirror.

You can tap into the video feed under the driver's side dash. Can't remember the exact wire colors or location but it has been done many times and is pretty well documented so shouldn't be hard to find the info.
Kbuskill, I received all my harnesses. Quick question . Did u connect the stereo harnesses to the maestro GM÷5 using the low level inputs or the high inputs?

Thanks,
Ramiro

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kbuskill

Reaction score
Kbuskill, I received all my harnesses. Quick question . Did u connect the stereo harnesses to the maestro GM÷5 using the low level inputs or the high inputs?

Thanks,
Ramiro

I used the low level inputs.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
kbuskill, I got it all hooked up and my satellite radio doesnt play. It says check tuner. I know I enabled it when I programmed the Maestro RR. What did I do wrong.

Ramiro

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
Satellite radio works. But I get no sound. trying to figure it out. Radio works fine.

Ramiro

kbuskill

Reaction score
Satellite radio works. But I get no sound. trying to figure it out. Radio works fine.

Ramiro

It has been a while since I did mine but my guess would be you didn't plug one of the RCA plugs into the proper place or something like that.

I would pull the HU and double check all your connections. That is a lot of wiring to stuff into the dash and things can sometimes come unplugged.

I modified the inside of my dash to make more room.
Before....
rps20201029_184049_632.jpg

After...
rps20201029_184205_164.jpg

Pieces I removed...
rps20201029_184312_994.jpg
rps20201029_184401_858.jpg

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
It has been a while since I did mine but my guess would be you didn't plug one of the RCA plugs into the proper place or something like that.

I would pull the HU and double check all your connections. That is a lot of wiring to stuff into the dash and things can sometimes come unplugged.

I modified the inside of my dash to make more room.
Before....
View attachment 261229

After...
View attachment 261230

Pieces I removed...
View attachment 261231
View attachment 261232
Kbuskill. I figured it out. I had 2 connectors from the maestro RR crossed. Once I made the correction. Everything worked great. The Kenwood head unit sounds way better than the Rosen I had before. Tomorrow ill tap into the video wires for the reverse camera. So it can show up on my stereo. Thanks for all your help. Greatly appreciated.

Ramiro718c5715b8f9de3faab4cbc4c313379c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9