Pioneer radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
You will need both of these...

iDatalink HRN-AV-GM5 Maestro RSE Retention Harness for Select 06-14 GM Vehicles.

iDatalink ADS HRN-RR-GM5+ Interface Harness Chime Speaker for select 2006-up GM

If you have a 3rd row screen then you will also need to splice a couple wires i believe but i don't have a 3rd row screen so I never bothered to figure it out.

I believe Wes @Doubeleive or one of the other guys can tell you more about the 3rd row mod.

And here is all the wiring you get to stuff behind the HU....

View attachment 257678

Kbuskill, Will those harnesses keep the factory Satellite radio?

Thanks,

Ramiro

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
kbuskill, If you try it. Please post your results. Before I make the purchase of these harnesses

Thanks,
Ramiro

So the answer is... Yes it works.

I signed up for the 3 month free trial and it works just fine.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
So the answer is... Yes it works.

I signed up for the 3 month free trial and it works just fine.

Kbuskill, Thank you. Now time to order a new head unit and the harnesses. My Rosen unit crapped out. Its stuck on the flash screen. All that works is the radio.

Ramiro

kbuskill

Reaction score
Kbuskill, Thank you. Now time to order a new head unit and the harnesses. My Rosen unit crapped out. Its stuck on the flash screen. All that works is the radio.

Ramiro

My Rosen GM1210 did the same thing. I upgraded to a Kenwood and am very well pleased.

FYI there is a company on ebay that will fix the Rosen. I contacted them and sold them my old Rosen for like $90.

***EDIT***

I think this is them...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302780028891

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
kbuskill, I will email them. I saw them on Ebay also. I rather would go with a nicer headunit than the Rosen. I thinking about the Kenwood DMX-706S. As long as the headunit can play movies thru USB to keep my daughter entertained during some trips on our factory rear screen.

Thanks,
Ramiro

kbuskill

Reaction score
kbuskill, I will email them. I saw them on Ebay also. I rather would go with a nicer headunit than the Rosen. I thinking about the Kenwood DMX-706S. As long as the headunit can play movies thru USB to keep my daughter entertained during some trips on our factory rear screen.

Thanks,
Ramiro

I went with the DNX575S and love it.

Ramiro0727

Reaction score
I went with the DNX575S and love it.

kbuskill does the maestro RR put the rear camera screen on the headunit. Right now my rear camera view is on my rear view mirror. Or I will have to splice into the camera feed to get to display on the new Kenwood headunit.

Thanks,
Ramiro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak