Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klathan2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After installing a Pioneer DMH-C5500NEX head unit along with the Maestra RR and Maestra GM2 harnees into my 2013 Chevy Suburban LTZ (with Bose Amplifier, OnStar, Back up Camera, and Navigation), no sound comes from the amp or the amp isn't powering up. So I said forget it, I'll jus get a five channel amp and bypass the factory amp.

That's not my main concern. What I would like to know is how do I get my rear climate controls to work? (Rear fan speed, rear temperature, rear heated seats) I did the install myself and have two connectors left hanging after my install that have no where to go with the Maestra GM2 harness.

Anyone have any clues to help me out ???

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

me88

Reaction score
When programming the RR it asks if your car has rear controls or not, did you answer that correctly?

Take pictures of the plugs and how they are connected now, that should help us figure out why it's not working correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep