Pictures of the 200k mile club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted much lately, cleaned the turd up amongst the pollen infestation and tsunami ******** we've been enduring here.

She ain't bad for 210k.....

View attachment 221108
My 2008 Tahoe has 840,000 miles LEGALLY as stated by the state ..

I have a TAHOE with the most amount of miles I WIN!!!! :winner_first_h4h:
proof

haha got ya
it really just turned over 86,100 miles on the clock (on sunday) 86,129 as of yesterday
only 4000 gallons of fuel used on the clock 21MPG overall avg...

23MPG City -28MPG Highway using highly refined routes and speeds I even started experimenting with cruse control in the city.. it showed some improvement to the city mpg by 1MPG (from 22 to 23mpg)even using them for short periods.

bit of a pricey ***** she really likes the 91 octane from chevron.... I tried using fuel from other stations (same octane rating)and the mpg drops by a lot(back to 18city/19HYW mpg) i'm not sure why though....
I really believe I could get 39-42MPG at 38mph(which is like city speeds) but I need a test track i could try it on it's hard to do it on city streets because of traffic lights and traffic it self wind etc..
yeh.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet lookin for 210k, Darren. Mine is getting ready to hit 90K. Mine is also full of pollen and them damm helicopters that fall from the trees.
Thanks Roger! These dang torrential storms that have popped up since Friday really knocked the pollen down here. We had lots of flooding here, places I've never seen flood before. How did you guys make out over there with all of that heavy rain?
I'm only at 158k but I'm looking forward to joining the club. At my current rate of mileage it'll be a couple more years...!
It goes quick for sure. I picked up my '** with 190k on it.
My 2008 Tahoe has 840,000 miles LEGALLY as stated by the state ..
Dang, that looks like its on the title too. Hopefully that wasn't hard to straighten out....

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Roger! These dang torrential storms that have popped up since Friday really knocked the pollen down here. We had lots of flooding here, places I've never seen flood before. How did you guys make out over there with all of that heavy rain?

It goes quick for sure. I picked up my '** with 190k on it.

Dang, that looks like its on the title too. Hopefully that wasn't hard to straighten out....
yeah they have to investigate before they will issue a new title.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Mine is at about 212k right now and she's running strong. I definitely don't think you'd know she has 212 other than what it says on the odometer. Just goes to show you that if you take care of these SUVs they'll last a very long time! I've had mine since about 108k and have been very happy 98% of that time :)

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
166k. Trans failed this past January (6l80E). Dealer actually had the best deal and warranty (3 year/100k) so I went the them. I've also been dealing with the lifters, low pressure from the oil pump and recently some piston slap so I just said screw it and got a Mr. Goodwrench crate motor from the dealer as well, same warranty and a $250 rebate, which came back in a couple of weeks. Yes it was a bit costly but I was expecting to replace the drive train when I bought this thing. However, I managed to get about 45k out of it as is. My net cost on the vehicle was about 4 grand, so even after the motor and tranny I'm still way ahead of the game.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
What size of tire is that? Also what is the measurement from the middle of the front wheel well to the ground.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that looks good.
I'm about to hit 225 and mines definitely a twenty footer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier