Pictures of factory wheels with drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tungo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The stock 20 LTZ wheels are the **** on a mildly dropped Hoe. We are set to have our new hoe LTZ delivered on Wednesday.

The hoe is going to be for the boss (girl) and as much as I want to lower it, she will kill me if I do, because she hates riding in my car (Lexus GS350) lowered 3 inches. It's stiff, but still smooth and definitely does not ride like Lexus. Any sign and I will seriously sleep in the basement (not a joke). I wanted to do a Bellech or McGauhy 2/3, but I really do think that she will notice. She's keen on things like that. I even had to sign a paper doctered by her that if I did anything to it, besides tint and HID's that she will force me to get ride of the car, without hesitation and doesn't care about how much we lose on it.

Is there a more mild drop like a 1/2? This is about as much as I am willing to drop it. Any help is appreciated.

tungo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I thought about that, but I am more of a fan of the tapered, raked look in which the front is lower than the rear.

Example 1: My 05 TL

DSC00143.jpg

Example 2: My GS350

GSwithFSportwheels.jpg

HoustonJG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is my avalanche on factory 20's

2/5 drop want to go lower soon

151175.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to go find my magnified glass to view that pic....

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unexpectedly smooth with the factory 20" in place. I tow a 2500lb. trailer daily and have no issues. Handling is improved and the ride changes very little from factory comfort.

Iphone pic:

View attachment 116071
Old thread, old pic, but I'd like to see more of this truck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts