Pictures of 3 Yukon’s...Vote For Your Favorite!

Out of the 3 Yukon’s pictured which is your favorite?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think A for my taste.

Having said that, I just leveled my '07 Yukon SLT (1.5" front lift) and cut my front air dam lip down a lot (all for a little more ground clearance for Forest roads and the occasional mild 4X track around here (ID).

I think lifting them a ton for rock crawling kind of pursuits is probably a bad decision. There are so many really capable rigs out there for such activities, it is not the way I would go. On the other hand, anything being done for personal taste reasons, is always jake in my book.

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I think A for my taste.

Having said that, I just leveled my '07 Yukon SLT (1.5" front lift) and cut my front air dam lip down a lot (all for a little more ground clearance for Forest roads and the occasional mild 4X track around here (ID).

I think lifting them a ton for rock crawling kind of pursuits is probably a bad decision. There are so many really capable rigs out there for such activities, it is not the way I would go. On the other hand, anything being done for personal taste reasons, is always jake in my book.

Well said. These new Wrangler Rubicon’s are built pretty well for rock crawling. Can fit a 37” tire easily with only a 3” lift with crazy articulation to boot.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well said. These new Wrangler Rubicon’s are built pretty well for rock crawling. Can fit a 37” tire easily with only a 3” lift with crazy articulation to boot.

I was watching a Youtube video of the showdown of the new Bronco and a Rubicon. Holy smokes, these guys come to almost a sheer face more than the vehicle height and slowly creep up the face, up and over. Kind of like me owning a F1 car, having a car that can do things I am not ever going to do... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos