Pics of areas behind cargo area panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, good people. Does anyone have pics of the areas behind the cargo area side panels? Trying not to have to remove mine just for a recon mission. I’ve searched here and the googles and came up blank. Or if I’m blind and missed them someplace please feel free to redirect me.

Stank ya :cheers:

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have pics of the whole interior taken apart on my 2019 callaway tahoe when we put sound deadening material thru out, the drives side panel is where the jack is, and I put two amps in that area, the other side is where the rear AC is located. I planned to put a sub back there but after hearing the JL in the stock Bose under the center console that is the direction I went and cound not be happier. I will try to locate the pics they maybe on my cell

OP
OP
Pivot

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you @hcvone - that’s exactly what I’m looking for. I’m looking at the stealth box too and want those locations for a couple of amps and want to get a feel for the available space on both sides. Much appreciated.

OP
OP
Pivot

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! These are great. I’m not doing anything serious back there just want a clean location for a couple of larger mini-amps and might put the sound processor in there too. Looks like plenty of room back there.

Appreciate the pics. If you come across any more, please do share!