Pics of a new Yukon or Yukon XL on the new SEY 22" wheels???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Im hooked on the new OEM SEY 22" chrome wheels. Im shocked more people aren't specifying this on their new trucks. Anyone have pics of a new Yukon or Yukon XL on the new SEY 22" wheels??? Im pretty sure I will order my 2016 Denali with these. I cant find any pics on the web other than the Sierra with them. Thx

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking too and haven't seen any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen an SUV with them yet online or in person. There are plenty of truck examples from the GM-trucks.com forum members. Are you sure you can currently order one that way?

At the time I ordered back in February the only available options were:
SEW
SEV
SF0
RX1
SF1
SGF (Tahoe specific)
Q7M (Yukon specific)

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they aren't on the accessory sites for the SUVs either. Just the truck sites. Maybe because the SLT 20 looks so similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnC

Reaction score
Guys,
Im hooked on the new OEM SEY 22" chrome wheels. Im shocked more people aren't specifying this on their new trucks. Anyone have pics of a new Yukon or Yukon XL on the new SEY 22" wheels??? Im pretty sure I will order my 2016 Denali with these. I cant find any pics on the web other than the Sierra with them. Thx

X2

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda think they look like snowflakes. :Good or Bad:

OP
OP
Jproy

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda think they look like snowflakes. :Good or Bad:

LOL. kind of agree with you. I think I've been falling out of love with this wheel. I would have to see in on the truck to be able to commit at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys