Picked Up New Tahoe Today! - Still have an open order for a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terptahoe

Reaction score
After a few months of waiting for my Yukon SLT with Diesel order to be picked up by GM I decided to temporarily give up and found an in transit Tahoe with everything I wanted other than the Diesel.

It was only an hour from my house and arrived the day after i reached out to the dealer who sold it at MSRP- a miracle it wasnt presold.

My trade in value for my F150 i had been monitoring for months seems to have been steadily declining each time i put it in Carvana or KBB so i figured i would lock in that trade value now and get rid of it so i can start enjoying the benefits of the Tahoe. If my Yukon ever shows up down the road, if I want to go through with a trade I am hoping i would get roughly 100% of my value back for what i paid for this Tahoe - KBB has it priced to trade ~$3k over MSRP now.

Loving it so far and thanks to all on here for all your help and information. First mod was to swap the gold bowtie for Black - took about 2 mins and cost $80 vs $265 from the factory.

Attachments

• IMG_9905.jpg
    IMG_9905.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 21

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Tahoe and welcome to the Forum! We did not want to wait either and had a very new trade-in, so we purchased a 2022 Denali off the Dealer's lot. I may place an order for another one built exactly the way I want it, but what we have is pretty close and awfully nice. Seeing all of the talk here on the Forum about Factory orders makes me think it might be awhile before I place an order for anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989