Picked up a Yukon 2500 Quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Is that 2500 Quad Yukon hiding a Denali 1500 Quad behind it?

For those that may ask the running lights on the roof and fender flares are DOT required on Quad Steer. That extra 1" or so on the fender flare of the quad steer Yukon mandates they run them based solely on their road width.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Wholly [emoji882]!! They show up occasionally but they usually aren’t loved like your’s. Once you master backing up with the quad steer on you get an award.

The sales manger here in Cali had a quad steer Denali truck and mashed the bed in quad mode backing up. She left it off from that point on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had quadrasteer Denalis?

OP
OP
J Mac

J Mac

Reaction score
Is that 2500 Quad Yukon hiding a Denali 1500 Quad behind it?

For those that may ask the running lights on the roof and fender flares are DOT required on Quad Steer. That extra 1" or so on the fender flare of the quad steer Yukon mandates they run them based solely on their road width.
No...I always put cab lights on my trucks just because I like the way they look. I didn't know they came factory on the Quadrasteers until I found this one. There's a rear clearance light bar above the 3rd brake light in the back too. I thought someone rigged up another brake light at first.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
There's a quadrasteer not too far from me. Kind of beat up tho. When I do see them, the rear quarters are usually cracked, or pieces of it are missing.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02-05 QuadraSteer Burb's and Yukon SUV were a thing. It was only in 2500 though. They're zebra unicorns!
I know the quadrasteer is a thing on the 2500 burbs and Yukon XLs.
Read the whole thread with the comment that I quoted. My response was to the fact that there was no Quadrasteer denalis, because the Denali package wasn't even offered on the 2500 SUVs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons