Photoshoop Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn you two are into this shit lol, how do you do the paint sweeps MOB? I usually "colorize" my sections.

in stuff lie the wide body its not just baout changing the color .. you have to actually create new panels.. so you find light rays you like and use them with pen tool to create new boxes to fill..

then when youre doing an entire color change the best way to do it and maintain all the shadows and light sources is to make a new layer... or steal a piece of solid color or paint or material from online..

Lay the whole layer on top of the chop and use the layers filter (usually to soft light i think) it will replace the color but keep all the hard blacks hard whites.. and shadows and lights..

like you did with this project... but you can do it with colors also

The 3rd way is to set your pen on overlay and opacity low.. and brush to soft.. then pick the color you want.. i use this to pull out colors in pearls that the camera fails to catch.. or to do pearl and chameleon stages in ps work

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345