--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid I knew someone that stole a brand new one. Had only 10 miles on it too.

When I was 16/17 a dude at work wanted to sell me one for 2K and my parents shut that shit down. That's why I am so angry all these years later, among other ****** up shit growing up. I took it out on my mom's '79 Seville, beat the shit out of that thing. ;)

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
View attachment 275800
Ford FalconView attachment 275802
Maybe someone's LS project. Samurai.View attachment 275803 View attachment 275801
Going too fast. 88(?) Monte SS, scooped back window, which is rare.

Love the fast back Monte!

That is an "Aerocoupe" Monte Carlo. '86-'87 model years only. If it was an '86 it would be super rare, only 200 built that year.

Judging by the color though, it is an '87. '86 was only available in white.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
When I was 16/17 a dude at work wanted to sell me one for 2K and my parents shut that shit down. That's why I am so angry all these years later, among other ****** up shit growing up. I took it out on my mom's '79 Seville, beat the shit out of that thing. ;)
Funny, those G bodies weren't great. Always rusted in the lower quarters, and they were slow. I had 2 of them. My father had a 79 Seville Elegante edition when I was a kid. That thing was sweet. I stole it one night when I was 15 and crashed it. Not too bad, but I jacked up one of the Caddy spoke rims. Car was super nice.