--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooo, maybe send out some samples to various TYF members?:D:D
I'll be keen to that when this C19 shit calms down and it only takes a week to reach you.
It would take sooo long to get to you at the moment. Would not want to ruin the experience.

My eldest boy who is living in western Australia was looking at buying this a while ago. Build a house instead.
Good boy ! [emoji106]e7431e05332a07c52711c16529a0c8aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sure doesn’t look like dry Italian salami.
Very true. This particular salami is made from venison with a small amount of pork,garlic and a New York ground black pepper. Our most popular flavour!

Made the same flavour into biersticks today aswell. Super yummy straight out of the smokehouse.
I have spoken to a few Italians at the farmers market. One told me that horse is the way to go.

Lol dunno about that [emoji848] People here would not be impressed with a bit of good old Pharlap in their salami
Giddy up boy [emoji237].

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very true. This particular salami is made from venison with a small amount of pork,garlic and a New York ground black pepper. Our most popular flavour!

Made the same flavour into biersticks today aswell. Super yummy straight out of the smokehouse.
I have spoken to a few Italians at the farmers market. One told me that horse is the way to go.

Lol dunno about that [emoji848] People here would not be impressed with a bit of good old Pharlap in their salami
Giddy up boy [emoji237].

You had me at venison. I definitely agree with others about bringing enough to share samples with the group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094