--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This showed up at my neighbors house a couple days ago....they own a kinda sketchy buy here pay here car lot. He has a pair of lambos as well

View attachment 243428
Those buy here pay here lots are cash cows for the dealers. I've done work for those lots before. One dealer repo'd the same car 5 different times from 5 different people!

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those buy here pay here lots are cash cows for the dealers. I've done work for those lots before. One dealer repo'd the same car 5 different times from 5 different people!

yeah there are definitely some certain areas in town that, that would happen at. They've always got all kinds of stuff there. widebody 911, bunch of this stanced out crap, theres a green murcilegio, orange galladro and sometimes a couple of maybachs.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yeah there are definitely some certain areas in town that, that would happen at. They've always got all kinds of stuff there. widebody 911, bunch of this stanced out crap, theres a green murcilegio, orange galladro and sometimes a couple of maybachs.
Buy Here Pay Here= PROFITABLE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon