--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Wow. That’s a lot of work alright. Just... why..?!?

Maybe the guy was a cabinetmaker...

I would remove most if not all the wood in the interior and definitely all of it under the hood and swap to some 22.5" tractor trailer wheels and sport it though.

I wish they would have posted pictures of the rear end... the ad says '59 taillights... I'm guessing maybe "cat eye" tails from a '59 Impala???

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I would remove most if not all the wood in the interior and definitely all of it under the hood and swap to some 22.5" tractor trailer wheels and sport it though.

I wish they would have posted pictures of the rear end... the ad says '59 taillights... I'm guessing maybe "cat eye" tails from a '59 Impala???
I thought the same thing---Where's the pics?? I've seen dualies with the tractor wheels on them and they look NICE!

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I appreciate and enjoy woodworking, but imho, there’s no connection to my / a vehicle. It looks like a badass dually otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99

Latest posts