Phone calls drop when another call comes in 2022 Tahoe -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stshack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an issue with my 2022 Chevy Tahoe and the CarPlay interface. When I'm connected and on a call, the phone functions work great until a second call beeps in on call waiting. Once that second call comes in, the main call is knocked off of speakerphone and off of the handset, however the caller can still hear me. I can get the call back on the car's speakers (or on the phone) by clicking the audio button and reconnecting to the Bluetooth (or to handset or speaker), but is pretty clunky to do while driving. Any ideas why the call drops off of speaker and how to fix it?

The system is up to date with the current release and my iPhone 12 pro is up to date with the iOS 15.3. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the vehicle several times - and the phone has been restarted and reconnected several times as well.

Service Dept at local Chevy Dealer reset the system said they know there is a problem, but there is no fix at this time - anyone else?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with issues of this nature, there is not much a dealer can do. They can only do 2 things. A hard reset of the system that may or may not help, or a reloading/upgrading of system software if available. These problems lie solely with the software developers and realistically can only be remedied by them.

OP
OP
S

Stshack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So basically a “known” problem which there is no remedy at this time. Seems like someone should get on the stick!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

JonnyVo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The same thing started happening with my 22 Tahoe a few weeks after I got it. This is a really annoying situation and I keep hoping they come up with a fix. Anybody know of anything?