Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
that helps me a lot man. thanks for the pics!
i actually just pulled my plastics off and using lights and mirrors i still don't see it yet. is it in the exact same spot on the 6.0?i gotta go get a socket at the store. i got everything else

I'm not positive about the 6.0. Jam your arm down there and feel for the plug.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was about 1/3rd the way there.
Could never even see it, i could only feel it.
My buddy Austin stops by. (who just happens to be a mechanic at a custom 4x4 shop)
Took him about 4 minutes to do the whole swap. i can't take credit for this one. :)

Bought the 1 1/16 Socket at OReilly's

d33.jpg

Old Oil Pressure Sensor

d34.jpg

wow, gauge works now!

d35.jpg

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy said i have a small leak on the hydroboost (for the brakes) and that i need a new oil pan gasket.
But, Aside of that he said it looks great top to bottom. So i will probably handle those two things soon.

If i can get this Denali very reliable i will probably sell my Lexus. I don't need 3 cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work on the grille and lights restoration.

Yea those are nissan titan/armada wheels. I have the 6 spoke version. Welcome to the club, I think there's 3 of us now lol.

ha, thanks man. yeah thats interesting. i swear the radio in mine says Nissan on the digital display sometimes. Can't believe Nissan and GM adapt to each other.
The wheels don't bother me. They got fresh tires on them.
Makes me wonder though.

I'll be swapping those out anyways. thanks for checkin the thread

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
ha, thanks man. yeah thats interesting. i swear the radio in mine says Nissan on the digital display sometimes. Can't believe Nissan and GM adapt to each other.
The wheels don't bother me. They got fresh tires on them.
Makes me wonder though.

I'll be swapping those out anyways. thanks for checkin the thread

Saw a tahoe couple days ago with infinity QX56 wheels on it lol.
When I got my tahoe I had stock 16s, within a week I got my nissan 18s. Figure I'd buy 20s or 22s later.....not realizing gm 20s are $1500 used up here , even on dead tires :nono:
So I've been stuck with these nissan wheels for 2 years now. But I get alot of compliments on them, clean looking wheel and my custom center cap throws people off everytime :rotflmao:

But your radio sounds possessed lol. At least you know your engine is GM lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a tahoe with infinity QX56 wheels on it lol.
When I got my tahoe I had stock 16s, within a week I got my nissan 18s. Figure I'd buy 20s or 22s later.....not realizing gm 20s are $1500 used up here , even on dead tires :nono:
So I've been stuck with these nissan wheels for 2 years now. But I get alot of compliments on them, clean looking wheel and my custom center cap throws people off everytime :rotflmao:

But your radio sounds possessed lol. At least you know your engine is GM lol.

hahaha, i better double check under the hood!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts