Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who voted. I cant thank ya enough.As far as that 'one job' - they havent got their building to pass inspection or something, so it's still in Limbo.
But i have been lucky that a lot of side jobs and word of mouth are still coming in and gettin me by.

My battery was going and down to about 12.3v but thank god i had like 2 months left on the warranty and got a brand new one for free!

My Y adapter and coolant hoses had a leak, and thank the lord i replaced that before i made all these long trips because when i grabbed the old one it just cracked in half and coolant went Everywhere. Jesus has been driving me around safely for the last month i guess because it seemed like nothing was holding it together.

d529.jpg

I put almost 2000 miles on the Denali in the last few days.
She needs a SERIOUS bath. Bugs all over it!

d528.jpg

Just got back into town late last night. She'll be clean by the end of the day.

Hope you guys are all doin well
Cheers!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who voted. I cant thank ya enough.As far as that 'one job' - they havent got their building to pass inspection or something, so it's still in Limbo.
But i have been lucky that a lot of side jobs and word of mouth are still coming in and gettin me by.

My battery was going and down to about 12.3v but thank god i had like 2 months left on the warranty and got a brand new one for free!

My Y adapter and coolant hoses had a leak, and thank the lord i replaced that before i made all these long trips because when i grabbed the old one it just cracked in half and coolant went Everywhere. Jesus has been driving me around safely for the last month i guess because it seemed like nothing was holding it together.

d529.jpg

d528.jpg

Cheers!

Bugs plastered from across the Sonoran desert and it still looks menacing!! This came to mind when you said, "Jesus has been driving me around safely".

Take it easy man and know you will be back in that saddle soon.

hqdefault.jpg

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score

d529.jpg

d528.jpg

Cheers!
Very nice to see you are making money Pete! You are in my prayers to find a job that you will enjoy! Denali lookin good as always!:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14