Pedal Commander questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckm04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a Pedal Commander? What setting/settings do you leave it on?
I have one on my 2015 Tahoe along with a Diablo Tune. I have it set on Sport and really like the way it increases the throttle response.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Problem is BB cannot tune 2017's or 2018's.
Just to clarify we can tune the 17's and 18's, if it is an 8 speed it is engine only tuning, if it is a 6 speed it is engine and transmission tuning.

We also have a solution on tuning the 17+ 8 speed transmissions involving swapping the tcm.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify we can tune the 17's and 18's, if it is an 8 speed it is engine only tuning, if it is a 6 speed it is engine and transmission tuning.

We also have a solution on tuning the 17+ 8 speed transmissions involving swapping the tcm.

When did that change? I contacted you and you told me you could not do it. The only way was an Auto Cal.

So what are my options for a 2017 Escalade? What do you mean by swapping the TCM? Very interested.....

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did that change? I contacted you and you told me you could not do it. The only way was an Auto Cal.

So what are my options for a 2017 Escalade? What do you mean by swapping the TCM? Very interested.....
The AutoCal is the only way to tune your vehicle.

With the 2017+ 8 speed transmission, it has changed, we did some testing with the TCM swap, and it worked for some and not for others, and now we figured out how to know for sure if it will work with your vehicle right away.

Shoot us a quick email and we can go over the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99

Latest posts