Pearl Beige Metallic Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting Pearl Beige Metallic Denali XL with walnut interior. Ultimate package, illumination package, max trailering with air ride. On the drive home couldn't be happier, we had an '11 Escalade with MRC before our '15 Suburban and didn't realize how awesome the MRC is.

We were looking for white tri frost or summit white but after calling all dealers that GM showed in stock within 1000 miles of us,they either were already sold or wouldn't do supplier pricing. Found this one 2.5 hours away and about an hour lady called and said someone else from my city was on their way also so wife out down 3k over the phone. Wife wasn't too keen on the color at first, but I think it is going on her.

Out with old and in with the new.
PXL_20210302_215615068.jpg
PXL_20210302_215626816.jpg
PXL_20210302_231405853.jpg

Stopped in the way home for dinner and noticed this.
download_20210302_215330.jpg
download_20210302_215335.jpg

Dealer said take it to our local dealer and they will make sure it gets fixed. Interestingly sales lady sent is pictures while we were on the way and it was fine. They think it started flaked off when they detailed it.

Also Nav keeps saying there is an issue with the SD card, I tried disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes with no luck.

And she's home...for now. Now time to get some accessories and upgrades.

Holy Roller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think that’s one of the top three best colours for MY2021.

Reaction score
Ended up getting Pearl Beige Metallic Denali XL with walnut interior. Ultimate package, illumination package, max trailering with air ride. On the drive home couldn't be happier, we had an '11 Escalade with MRC before our '15 Suburban and didn't realize how awesome the MRC is.

We were looking for white tri frost or summit white but after calling all dealers that GM showed in stock within 1000 miles of us,they either were already sold or wouldn't do supplier pricing. Found this one 2.5 hours away and about an hour lady called and said someone else from my city was on their way also so wife out down 3k over the phone. Wife wasn't too keen on the color at first, but I think it is going on her.

Dealer said take it to our local dealer and they will make sure it gets fixed. Interestingly sales lady sent is pictures while we were on the way and it was fine. They think it started flaked off when they detailed it.

Also Nav keeps saying there is an issue with the SD card, I tried disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes with no luck.

And she's home...for now. Now time to get some accessories and upgrades.

Very nice!! It's called "Empire Beige Metallic" over on the Chevy side and in my opinion, it's the best color offered! Over the years, I've had the red's, a black one, and a white one, and this is a real nice change.

1BDD79A3-238E-453F-88B6-3B21C77D0DD4_1_201_a.jpeg

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great but I would demand a new paint job on that rear bumper. Something fishy is causing that paint to flake off very easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish