Passenger seat foam replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m in the same situation . 2002 Yukon XL Denali. Passenger cover is worn, not as much as driver side. Am receiving new seat covers from The Seat Shop this week after 5 weeks. I will be the main driver and outweigh my wife. She’ll probably be okay with the new covers. The seat heaters are fine - so a warm bottom and back should keep her happy.

MikeW

Reaction score
Im planning on doing mine shortly. Ordered seat covers from Leatherseats.com. They also sell 'gel packs' for the seat bottoms. Plan on getting set of those to possibly firm up passenger side.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im planning on doing mine shortly. Ordered seat covers from Leatherseats.com. They also sell 'gel packs' for the seat bottoms. Plan on getting set of those to possibly firm up passenger side.
Would you mind linking what you are talking about, please? Very interested, thank you.

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
I added some 1/8 plastic, sandwiched around/ riveted together around the metal…net type thing, and springs under the foam. Helped take a lot of the sagging out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224