Parting out NNBS Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
I have the applique with the camera. The emblem is a tad faded and the attachment clips need replaced. $100 plus shipping

If you still have it available, I’m interested. I’m gonna have to sand and skim coat mine to make it look presentable. Shipping to 60403. How do you wanna handle payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LanceD

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have it available, I’m interested. I’m gonna have to sand and skim coat mine to make it look presentable. Shipping to 60403. How do you wanna handle payment?

Paypal works for me

WrightGuy24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the applique with the camera. The emblem is a tad faded and the attachment clips need replaced. $100 plus shipping
do you still have the rear camera? I am extremely interested if so. I have a 2008 GMC Yukon XL and my stock camera just went bad. thanks!

OP
OP
LanceD

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you still have the rear camera? I am extremely interested if so. I have a 2008 GMC Yukon XL and my stock camera just went bad. thanks!

Not any more. It sold with the applique to snowbound

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Maybe @Snowbound will sell you his old one, if he doesn't need it.

Sorry for the late response, I’ve been up north getting some seat time. They got dumped on last week so I had to go. Heading back up this Thursday again because tonight into tomorrow they are getting another 5-8”.

I would, but I’m not sure if it’s going bad or if it’s something else. Just Friday she sent me this.

f84dc562cf2c0cbc2469819f0458572f.jpg

As luck would have it, the part was already on its way so I’m hoping that it’s the camera going bad and I have a replacement now. Not usually how my luck goes but hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
If I find there is something else causing my issue besides the camera, I’ll be sure to let you have first dibs at it. She said it’s intermittent. Most of the time there’s no issue but twice since Friday it’s given that error message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9